Monday, August 1, 2011

something old, nothing new, nothing borrowed, nothing blue

OK, here's my next pretty rad installment....


way to the pub on sat...


bond, james bond (again on the way to the pub, although i think he was on the way to somewhere a little classier.... maybe pizza express.)


loving the fred perry 


in the pub on sat. the guy on the left had the best neckerchief.... gutted u cant see it. he was awesome. almost as awesome as the brew of the month which was "butt'ox"


outside said pub, awesome dude with full sleeves and a pint of aforementioned brew


out side the pub


this dude didn't fall over. i don't take photos of old men who fall over. that would be mean. he was sat drinking. quite happily i might add. *note my awesome dog bottom right*


on the way to the pub yesterday


outside the pub yesterday. i legged it mid sentance to get this guy. *note my mate rory who proceeded to run out after me and laugh at me* that's mean....


way to work today


scotland. *hana rocks*


durham. courtesy of grant glenton. woop woop



outside pub 1 yesterday afternoon. super suave this one.


tube into work today. not a happy chappy at all.


post office. post offices are my new favourite place. maybe i'll hang out there instead of pubs. ahhhh, who am i kidding... it would cost a fortune in stamp licking to get me inebriated. (my favourite guy here is far left. he's awesome.)


way back from the post office, where i might add takes a good 70 years off your life, so no wonder there's so many elder gentry.

No comments:

Post a Comment