Saturday, July 30, 2011

vodka jellyatrics

so, don't fret people, i have yet more awesome old men......


walking my dog this morning i saw this chap.



this is albert


this guy is a legend.... and very blurry


stan lee?


I've been having a slight dilemma about the cut off age for my old men photos. this guy is officially my cut off age. it would help if i knew how old he is. 
he was at an oi! gig i went to last night, and "danced" as if someone had lassoed his wrist and was getting dragged about trying to keep up with his right hand.
it was special.


on the bus to the 4th drinking establishment ventured last night. my buddy piemans ear and if u look very carefully, u might spot an old man...


way to work this morning


dave works in waitrose


 3rd drinking establishment from last night... i love how angelic the lighting makes him.


way to work this morning again. old men LOVE the mornings.


my eye and an old man with nipples (i'm getting real smooth at taking photos over my shoulder. 


scottish john


scottish keith. 

right, til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment