Thursday, September 29, 2011

is white the new tweed?

some new additions:


why so worrysome sir?


gutted my finger got in the way, but thank god i didn't miss him totally. i love him.


does this count?


sunglass seller doesn't look too impressed


i hope he finishes his crossword. always seems like a living nightmare when u see them get stuck. 


i think i captured his aura.


i think his wife hates me


i think this is the 1st time i got a clear in focus shot on my phone


see what i mean? i also think this guy is wearing a cape.


white is definitely the way forward


kerry's not an old man. but if u play the "look behind you game"....


i seem to remember it was really warm this day. makes me wonder where he's from n where he's off to.....


last but not least... my dad. he said "i always look crap in photos, i'm never smiling". he lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment